Happy Friday, Moxies! Christmas will be here before you know it and it will be time for sending Christmas Cards. I love designing them and getting cute pictures of the boys all ready, but I hate spending A LOT on them. I have found by producing my own, taking them to a local printer and purchasing my own envelopes I can get mine done for 50 cents a piece!
This year instead of designing only one card I created a collection of printable cards that you can purchase in my Etsy Shop. I will customize with your image(s) and greeting and you can print at the printer of your choice. Hopefully saving you a little money this Christmas season.
How to Order:
1. Click on the card you want below and it will take you to the Etsy shop to purchase. Simply add it to your cart to purchase. It will download a mock up for you to view, but this is not your final file.
2. Send me your images and the names you would like in your greeting to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will then send you a high res pdf as a proof. Please allow 1-2 days. If an additional proof is needed please allow another 1-2 days.
3. I provide you with high res pdf. Once you have approved the art, I will send you a high res pdf ready for print. The pdf will include 2 cards up on one 8.5×11 with cutting crop marks.
4. Take to your local printer. If you are local, I use the Printery in Waverly, Iowa. Their quality is top notch. I usually print 30 which gives me 60 total cards. They charge 79 cents a print or about 39 cents per card and the more you print the more of a price break you get. I usually trim them out myself to save money, but they will do that for you too.
If you are not from the area, one of the easiest ways to print that I have found is Staples. You can upload your file directly to their site and pick them up when they are finished. Make sure you put in the notes that you want them printed on card stock and that you want them trimmed. You can also purchase A7 white envelopes while you are there picking up your cards.
5. Purchase A7 envelopes. I purchase envelopes on Envelope Mall.com. I have never been disappointed by their envelopes. They also have a cute holiday envelope section here. Staples again has white envelopes for about $12.00 for a pack of 100.
All the Holiday Cards below are available to purchase. Have a good weekend, Moxies!